Apollo Nida Responds to Being a ‘Snitch’ In Bank Fraud Plea Deal [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 8, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Apollo Nida and his attorney are doing their best to make his legal woes go away.
Nida pled guilty to conspiracy to commit mail, wire and bank fraud charges on Tuesday. The reality star allegedly defrauded people out of $2.3 million.
Now TMZ reports under the terms of his deal he agreed to act in an “undercover investigative capacity” for the feds. He also agreed to allow the feds to record conversations he may have with other criminal suspects.
Although Nida’s plea agreement is public record, he claims its not true. Nida fired back about the rumors on social media.
Regardless if Nida’s a snitch or not, the reality star will have to pay between $2.3 million and $4.5 million in restitution as part of his plea agreement. He is scheduled to be sentenced on July 8, and faces up to 30 years in prison and $1 million in fines.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!
- Apollo Nida Moved to Maximum Security [Details]
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]