Apollo Nida Ordered to Find A Job! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo Nida must abide by a few requirements in order to remain a free man.
Last week, Apollo was arrested and charged with bank fraud and identity theft in Atlanta. He was booked and released on a pretrial bond of $25,000. A preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 12, 2014.
Under the terms of his bond, Apollo has been ordered to find a job and surrender his passport.
Radar Online reports:
According to court documents obtained by Radar, Nida is required to regularly report to a probation officer, and actively seek employment. (Apparently his appearance on RHOA doesn’t count in the eyes of the court!)
Court officers are also looking to restrict his movements: Nida was ordered to surrender his passport, and he may only leave the Atlanta area if officials approve the trip in advance, and appoint a supervisor to accompany him.
In the meantime, he has to stay on the straight and narrow, which means no drug use or possession, and no alcohol use whatsoever. He must also surrender any firearms in his possession.
If Nida violates any of these terms, the documents warn, it “may result in the immediate issuance of a warrant for your arrest … and could result in a term of imprisonment, a fine, or both.”
Nida was imprisoned from 2004 to 2009 for breaking federal racketeering laws related to auto title fraud. He married Parks in 2009 and they have two children.
Photos via TheGrio.com and Bravo
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Reportedly Working On Plea Deal in Bank Fraud Case
- Apollo Nida Parties With Other Women On Valentine’s Day [Details]