Apollo Nida Moved to Maximum Security [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2016
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Apollo Nida is no longer on the show, but his name is mentioned constantly.
While the cast continues to argue over who knew what about Nida’s illegal activity before his second prison stint, the former reality star has gotten into some trouble behind bars.
According to Radar Online, Nida was removed from Fort Dix prison camp general population and placed in maximum security after officials found a cell phone in his possession.
Apollo will spend the next 18 months behind barbed wire. All visitors, including children, will have to undergo a full body scan. It’s been more than a year since former Nida first began serving his 8-year prison sentence for fraud and identity theft.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!