Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 11, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Apollo Nida is not ready to defend himself against allegations of bank fraud and identity theft in court.
Well, not just yet. Apollo filed a motion pleading with a federal judge to postpone his criminal hearing. Radar Online obtained court documents filed on February 10 where Nida has asked for “an extension of time up to and including March 25, 2014.”
The delay “will allow the parties sufficient time to discuss a potential resolution of this case,” such as a settlement, the documents explain. Apollo also wants more time to go over the government’s case against him before deciding whether to proceed with trial or accept some kind of a deal.
Apollo is facing several years in prison over allegations he ran a shady business that stole unsuspecting individuals’ identities to be used on various loan applications and other purposes.
Radar Online reports that even though his wife Phaedra Parks was involved with several of his businesses she has not been charged or even named in connection with the case.
Photos via Bravotv.com
More from Rucuss
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Reportedly Working On Plea Deal in Bank Fraud Case
- Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud