Antoine Dodson To Appear in ‘Tyler’s Perry’s A Madea Christmas’ [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2013
Internet sensation Antoine Dodson will make his big screen debut in Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas.
Dobson recently revealed the news via Skype to HipHollywood. The Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife personality will be starring in Perry’s upcoming holiday film.
“I did the Madea’s Christmas with Tyler Perry and that’s coming out December 13, so I’ve been working, putting in work,” Dodson told HipHollywood. “It’s so crazy, he’s (Perry) serious about his work. I love being around him and the cast. Everybody was so great. They treated me like I’ve been doing this for years,” he shared.
Dodson instantly became a YouTube sensation after he colorfully warned his neighbors back in 2010 to hide their kids and wives from a local rapist.
“I just can not believe all this happened and accumulated off of one interview,” he added. “It wasn’t even meant to be put on Youtube and stuff like that … People in the community never thought I would be alerting people world wide and everybody else around the world was like ‘yeah, I’m having those problems too.’”
In September, Dodson announced via Twitter that he was expecting a baby with his girlfriend of six months. The 27-year-old was openly gay, but renounced his homosexuality after dedicating himself to the Hebrew Israelite faith.
Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas is set to premiere December 13. Watch Dobson’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Hide Yo Vaginas: Antoine Dodson Says He’s No Longer Gay, He Wants a Wife! [Details]
- An Alleged Former Friend of Tyler Perry Says He’s Gay [Video]
- Tyler Perry Defends Casting Kim Kardashian, Says She’s A Role Model
- Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry Spoof ‘The Color Purple’ for OWN [Video]
- Tyler Perry Releases Trailer For Madea’s Witness Protection [Video]
- Chris Brown Leaves Rehab To Give Back At Toy Drive