Another Step Dance: Frankie Debuts “The Frankie Leg”
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
Keyshia Cole’s mother Frankie Lons will be releasing a song called “The Frankie Leg.”
There will be a dance routine to go along with the song. It mimics other step songs like “Wobble, Wobble” and “Cupid Shuffle.” But Frankie wants to make it clear that her step routine will be for all ages. In the video she talks to kids about the importance of respecting their elders. Frankie shot the video before she left for Cole’s second wedding in Hawaii.
Could this be the next hit for the Cole family? If not, will there be a “Code 10, Man Down” situation? We’ll just have to wait and see, “Do the Frankie Leg.”
Check out a sneak peek of Frankie’s upcoming track.
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole Ties The Knot In Hawaii
- Frankie Says She’s Untouchable, Does Not Want To Do A Show With Jim Jones’ Mom
- Keyshia Cole’s Mama Frankie Debuts “Frankie Leg” Video
- Miss Robbie Debuts New Song ‘Do The Sweetie Pie’ [Video]
- The Dream Blacklists Keyshia Cole Over Beyonce, Cole Responds [Details]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]