Another Nanny Accuses Kim Porter of Mistreatment, Sues Diddy For Six Figures [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 8, 2013
Diddy’s baby mama Kim Porter is not having the best of luck with nannies.
A second employee has come forward with accusations of mistreatment. The former disgruntled employee, who was her twin girls nanny, claims Porter turned her into a 24-hour housekeeper. ]
According to a LA County Superior Court lawsuit, Amanda Jansen claims Porter worked her over 100 hours a week (doing all types of chores), denied her any proper breaks and then fired her when she complained, TMZ reports.
Jansen also claims Porter put her in an unfurnished room with a door she couldn’t lock. She was “forced” to live out of her suitcase. Since Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment issues the checks, Jansen is suing Diddy’s company for six-figures.
This lawsuit comes just one month after another nanny accused Porter of smoking weed and leaving capsules of ‘white powder’ around the twins. Porter has denied those accusations.
Photos via UnvelidGossip.com and TheTeaEnt.com
More from Rucuss
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Aww! Diddy Shows Off His Three Girls Jessie, D’Lila & Chance [Photos]
- Uh Oh! Al B Sure Writes Open Letter Claiming People Are Trying to Kill Him [Details]
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- Diddy Finally Reveals He’s Dating Cassie Ventura [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds