Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Stacey Dash
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2011
Some may believe that Stacey Dash can wear anything and be sexy.
Well, think again. The 45-year old graced the red carpet in what appears to be pajama tights at the Rock & Royalty Music Lounge at the SLS Hotel. We aren’t for certain if she wore a pajama top because she threw a formal white cape that was trimmed in skunk fur over it. Yeah, it’s that bad.
Dash didn’t even bother to wear make-up. But why would she, her outfit is a complete mess. We wonder if she’s had a nervous breakdown since allegedly being fired from VH1’s “Single Ladies.”
The title of this post is ‘fire your stylist’ but we’re quite certain that she didn’t hire one for the event. This is a far-cry from the outfits “Single Ladies” stylist Anthony Williams selected for the show.
More from Rucuss
- Lala Anthony Rocks Iro Jacket, Chanel Clutch & Nicholas Kirkwood Booties To Knicks Game
- La La Anthony Looks Fierce in Givenchy! [Photos]
- La La Anthony’s New Cosmetics Line For 2012! [Photo]
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Rihanna Rocks Acne Red & Pink Tuxedo Suit in London [Photos]
- Rihanna Signs Deal With MAC Cosmetics [Details]