Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman Costume Revealed
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2011
Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry have all had their turns.
Now Anne Hathaway will get her shot to play Catwoman. Hathaway will play Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Photos show a revamped Catwoman. The only resemblance to previous costumes is the skin-tight black jumpsuit. The feline ears and half-mask are all things of the past.
The third installment of the trilogy doesn’t hit theaters until July 2012. In the meantime, check out the official trailer of “The Dark Knight Rises.”
More from my site
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Lindsay Lohan Gets New Smile From Dentist
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- The Dark Knight Rises Star Christian Bale Surprises Aurora Shooting Survivors [Photos]