Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman Costume Revealed
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2011
Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry have all had their turns.
Now Anne Hathaway will get her shot to play Catwoman. Hathaway will play Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Photos show a revamped Catwoman. The only resemblance to previous costumes is the skin-tight black jumpsuit. The feline ears and half-mask are all things of the past.
The third installment of the trilogy doesn’t hit theaters until July 2012. In the meantime, check out the official trailer of “The Dark Knight Rises.”
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Lindsay Lohan Gets New Smile From Dentist
- The Dark Knight Rises Star Christian Bale Surprises Aurora Shooting Survivors [Photos]
- Beyoncé Hires New Management Team [Details]
- Gabrielle Union, Mariah Carey, Michelle Obama, Stevie Wonder & More Attend BET Honors [Photos]
- Chrisette Michele Responds to Trump Performance Backlash [Details]
- Author Kola Boof Says She’s Sleeping With Kimora Lee Simmons’ Husband [Details]
- Not A Good Look: Julianne Hough Goes Blackface For Halloween!
- Check Out This Racist Twitter Blast by Home Depot For College GameDay! [Details]
- Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Michel’le & More Join R&B Divas LA Cast [Details]