Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Dannielynn Lands Guess Modeling Contract [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 27, 2012
Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter Dannielynn Birkhead is following in her mother’s footsteps.
Dannielynn has landed her first modeling contract with Guess. The six-year old is the new face of Guess Kids. Her father Larry Birkhead told Good Morning America that modeling is a way for his dauther to connect with the mom she never knew.
Birkhead has raised Dannielynn since Anna Nicole died of a drug overdose in 2007 when their daughter was just five months old. Smith was 39. Anna Nicole, a former stripper, catapulted to stardom after she landed a Guess Jeans campaign in the 1990s.
Check out a few photos of Dannielynn, who is a mixture between Birkhead and Anna Nicole below.
Check out a few photos from Anna Nicole’s iconic Guess campaign.
Watch Danielynn behind the scene footage below.
Photos via ABC, Shesomajor
More from Rucuss
- Justin Bieber is Now A Calvin Klein Model [Details]
- Tameka Foster Says Usher Is On Drugs, Pop Star Refuses Drug Test
- The Letter Dr. Dre Wrote to Steal His Current Wife from Her NBA Husband [Details]
- Say What! Rihanna Allegedly Used Body Double in Armani Ad [Details]
- K. Michelle Accused Of Stealing Model’s Idea For Album Artwork
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?