Angelina Jolie Will Launch Jewelry Line To Benefit Children Of Conflict [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 25, 2012
Actress Angelina Jolie has designed a line of jewelry for charity.
Jolie designed The Style of Jolie collection with jeweller Robert Procop. The two will debut the collection at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco and Grand Hotel in Cap Ferrat for a month from July 15. Procop will also be exhibiting pieces from his own Exceptional Jewel collection.
Procop, who designed Angelina’s engagement ring, is planning to launch Angelina’s limited-edition collection at select boutiques in countries including America, Russia, China and Turkey in September. The pieces were previously only sold by private appointment.
All proceeds from the collection will go to Jolie’s charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict.
Check out a few pieces from the collection below.
More from Rucuss
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
- Angelina Jolie: ‘I Had Double Mastectomy Because of High Breast Cancer Risk’
- Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani Throw a Kids Play Date
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez engaged?!?