Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt a California Waterfall
Rucuss staffJanuary 4, 2012
Angelina Jolie gave her live-in squeeze the ultimate gift.
Jolie bought Brad Pitt a waterfall in California. Pitt, who has six children with Jolie, is planning to build a house over the waterfall inspired by his favorite American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, The Daily Mail reports. The gift was for Pitt’s 48th birthday and Christmas.
“Brad has dreamed of a home with the sound of a waterfall cascading under the house,” a source told Us Weekly. “He wants to pull all aspects of nature, light, glass and varying levels into the concept.”
Jolie’s gift comes on the heels of Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi’s recent purchase of Pitt’s Malibu home.
“Angelina wanted to get him something incredibly special and, because she knows how much he loves architecture, she thought this would be perfect,” a source told The Daily Mail. “This is the present to top all presents.”
The home will be similar to Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater, which was completed in 1939 in Pennsylvania on a similar piece of land. Jolie and Pitt first visited the iconic house in 2006.
More from Rucuss
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
- Brad Pitt Transforms into Bob Marley for Interview Magazine [Photos]
- Did Rihanna Get ‘Thug Life’ Tattooed on Her Knuckles? [Photos]
- Saturday Night Live Spoofs Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter [Video]
- Brad Pitt Says Marriage to Jennifer Aniston Was Dull