Angela Simmons Wears Zigi NY’s Sense Suede Thigh High Laced Boots & Monica II Dress
Rucuss staffSeptember 17, 2013
BET 106 & Park’s host Angela Simmons has become a staple on the popular music countdown show.
And Rev. Run’s daughter is making sure she looks the part on camera. Angela rocked a sick pair of $400 Zigi NY’s Sense Suede Thigh High Laced Boots on a recent episode. She wore the boots with a $60 Monica II dress.
Angela’s long locks, chain necklace and bangles complimented her outfit.
It appears BET is satisfied with Angela’s hosting skills. The former reality star was only supposed to co-host with Bow Wow during the summer, but her stay appears to have extended into the fall.
Photos via YoDonBleekRaps.com
More from Rucuss
- Vanessa Simmons Celebrates Baby Shower With the Wayans And Simmons [Photos]
- Get the Look: Khloe Kardashian Turns Heads in $49 Cocktail Dress [Photos]
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots
- Bow Wow Shares Photos Of His Daughter Shai
- Shoe-icide: The Best Flat Boots For $100 And Under
- Lighten Up For Spring, Plus Tips On How To Pack For A Getaway