American Apparel Hires A 62-Year-Old Lingerie Model [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 3, 2014
American Apparel has hired a 62-year old woman as its new lingerie model.
Jacky O’Shaughnessy has modeled for the company before, but this time around she’s showing much more skin. She will be plastered in ads that show her wearing a bandeau bra and high-waist panties.
American Apparel‘s latest campaign comes on the heels of the department store using mannequins with pubic hair. But this publicity stunt is much more inspiring. It’s the anti-aging campaign.
According to a post on Amercian Apparel’s Facebook page, O’Shaughnessy is the newest face of AA’s line of lingerie, and her portrait is accompanied with the tagline, “Sexy has no expiration date.”
O’Shaughnessy stands at 6-feet-tall with long white hair. She puts many of the retailer’s younger models to shame.
Photos via American Apparel and Facebook
More from Rucuss
- American Apparel Menstruation T-Shirt Receives Backlash [Details]
- American Eagle’s New Ad Campaign Promises Only Real Women As Models
- Nike Unveils 2015 Black History Month Collection [Photos]
- Aspiring Model’s Bikini Pic With Colostomy Bags Goes Viral [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]