Amber Rose Shows Off New Vintage Trouser Snakeskin Glasses
Rucuss staffMarch 8, 2012
Amber Rose loves sunglasses so it’s no surprise that she would eventually collaborate with a designer of frames.
Rose, who recently got engaged to rapper Wiz Khalifa, inked a deal with Vintage Frames Company to become a spokesman for the Trouser Snake campaign. The collection of sunglasses will be in stores in mid March, only available at the Vintage Frames stores.
Rose, who is a frequent buyer of Vintage Frames, is seen modeling the trouser snakeskin frames in the new campaign video. The collection features aviator-like frames that have snakeskin accents on the sides. Watch the teaser below.
More from Rucuss
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Splurge on the Look: Amber Rose’s Givenchy Pansy Shirt
- Amber Rose Debuts New Song ‘Fame’ Featuring Wiz-Khalifa [Audio]
- Amber Rose Tattoos Wiz Khalifa’s Face On Her Arm! [Photos]
- Kanye West Dedicates Philly Performance To Amber Rose
- Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Vacation In Hawaii