Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 26, 2011
Amar’e Stoudemire shelled out $3.7 million on a mansion in Florida.
The New York Knicks star purchased the Southwest Ranches property last month. It is 14,555 square ft. and sits on a 2.35 acre lot with six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a nine car garage, TMZ reports. He bought the estate for a million less than the asking price. Check out photos of the mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- Amar’e Stoudemire Shows Off Left Hand Injury [Photo]
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
- New York Knicks’ Jeremy Lin Moves Into Trump Towers [Photos]
- Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes to Girlfriend, Gives Her Million Dollar Ring [Photos]
- NBA Player Amar’e Stoudemire Weds Alexis Welch On 12.12.12 [Photos]
- NBA Fines Amar’e Stoudemire $50,000 For Gay Slur Used On Twitter