Allen Iverson’s Wife Wants a List of Everyone He’s Slept With! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2012
Former NBA player Allen Iverson’s estranged wife Tawanna wants names.
Tawanna filed court documents in an effort to get Iverson to turn over the names of every woman he slept with while they were married. Tawanna filed the paperwork earlier this month. It comes as a surprise to some because Iverson’s soon to be ex told TMZ in June 2011 that infidelity had nothing to do with the split.
But according to TMZ, Tawanna wants names and telephone numbers of every person he had sexual relations and/or intimate physical contact from the date of the marriage to the date of the trial. Tawanna didn’t reveal why she wanted the list but it could be a move to get a better settlement.
Tawanna is also wants to see all of Iverson’s financial information. She claims Iverson has been spending most of his money on himself and not helping her financially with their five kids.
More from Rucuss
- Allen Iverson’s Estranged Wife Says He’s Left Her Penniless!
- Allen Iverson Says He’s Still Sleeping With Wife, Doesn’t Want a Divorce!
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vanessa Says He Cheated Too Much, Files For Divorce
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds