Allen Iverson Says He’s Still Sleeping With Wife, Doesn’t Want a Divorce!
Rucuss staffMarch 27, 2012
Former NBA player Allen Iverson is tired of his estranged wife Tawanna’s divorce antics.
Tawanna filed for divorce last June for the second time citing the marriage was ‘irretrievably broken.’ She kicked Iverson to the curb after he stopped putting money into their accounts to take care of their kids. He also took $20,000 out of their joint bank account to buy jewelry.
Tawanna has filed several motions since then. Her last one was last week when she wanted the names and numbers of every person he slept with or had intimate physical contact with during their marriage.
Now, Iverson has filed his own motion. TMZ reports Iverson alleges he temporarily reconciled with his wife from November 2011 to February 2012. In his filings, he said he “resumed their marital relationship, cohabiting, having sexual relations and holding themselves out as husband and wife.”
Iverson believes that is enough for a judge to throw out Tawanna’s divorce petition on the grounds the marriage isn’t ‘irretrievably broken’ as she had claimed. It’s unclear if Iverson wants to reconcile with Tawanna.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Allen Iverson’s Estranged Wife Says He’s Left Her Penniless!
- Allen Iverson’s Wife Wants a List of Everyone He’s Slept With! [Details]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Comedian Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Attacks His Divorce Attorney! [Details]
- Khloe Kardashian Requests Spousal Support in Divorce Filings While Dating Trey Songz