Alicia Keys Wants Another Child, But Not Right Now
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2011
Singer Alicia Keys wants another addition to her family.
But Keys has to wait awhile. You see, the songstress must go on tour before she can pump out anymore kids. Keys, 30, and husband Swizz Beatz just had baby Egypt last October.
“I definitely see myself having another child, but not in the next year,” she told the New York Post. I’m going to have to go on tour first.”
Keys and Beatz are still enjoying son Egypt, who celebrated his birthday in October.
“His birthday came [last month] and there are like a hundred, billion, trillion thousand gifts,” she told People.com. “That can’t happen for Christmas. I need to figure this out now because he’s not going to be this terror 5-year-old child [shouting], ‘Give me!’
More from Rucuss
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Welcome Their Second Child [Details]
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Alicia Keys Is Pregnant Again [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash For Her Silence [Details]
- Is Swizz Beatz Cheating on Alicia Keys?
- Say What: Swizz Beatz Refusing To Help Baby Mama in the Music Biz?!