Alicia Keys Throws Swizz Beatz A ‘Coming To America’ Themed Party [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 15, 2014
Swizz Beatz was treated like a king for his birthday.
His wife Alicia Keys sparred no expense putting together a Coming To America-themed birthday party at Capitale Restaurant in New York on Thursday. Beatz, who turned 36 Saturday, assumed the role of Prince Akeem from the 1988 movie starring Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall.
Swizz sat in a throne alongside his parents, who played the parts of King Jaffe Joffer and Queen Aoleon of Zamunda, The producer was joined by DMX, Diddy, his son’s mother Mashonda, LaLa and Carmelo Anthony, America’s Next Top Model’s Bre Scullark and Busta Rhymes.
Swizz publicly thanked Keys on Instagram.
Check out a few photos from the party below.
Swizz and LaLa
LaLa and Carmelo
Photos via Philly.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Tour Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz’s New Jersey Mansion
- Swizz Beatz Defends Himself Against Cheating Rumors With Fitness Trainer [Details]
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Attend Carmelo’s Birthday Dinner & Restaurant Opening
- Swizz Beatz Clowns Fan on Instagram After Negative Comments About Alicia Keys [Details]
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Buys Eddie Murphy’s New Jersey Mansion [Photos]
- Alicia Keys Hosts Keep A Child Alive Benefit, Plenty of Celebs in Attendance [Photos]