Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Welcome Their Second Child [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 29, 2014
Alicia Keys had her second child over the weekend.
The Girl On Fire singer gave birth to a baby boy, named Genesis Ali Dean, at 1:52 a.m. on Saturday (Dec. 27). Genesis weighed 6 lbs., 5 oz.
Keys shared the news on social media. She shared the photo below with the caption: “The joy of joy is joy!! It’s a boy!! we are so grateful!! #blessings!!”
This is the second child for the couple, who have a 4-year-old son, Egypt Daoud.
Swizz has a daughter, Nicole, and two sons, Prince Nasir and Kasseem, from previous relationships.
On their fourth anniversary in July, the couple announced that they were expecting another baby. “Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz!!” said Alicia. “And to make it even sweeter we’ve been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here’s to many many more years of the best parts of life!”
Photos via EntertaimentWise.com and Facebook
More from Rucuss
- Tour Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz’s New Jersey Mansion
- Alicia Keys Is Pregnant Again [Details]
- Swizz Beatz Defends Himself Against Cheating Rumors With Fitness Trainer [Details]
- BlackBerry Names Alicia Keys As Global Creative Director [Details]
- Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Gabrielle Union & More Attend BET Honors [Photos]
- Say What: Swizz Beatz Refusing To Help Baby Mama in the Music Biz?!