Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Reportedly So Turnt Up They End Up in Stranger’s Kitchen! [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 18, 2013
Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz doesn’t have a keen eye for detail.
Over the weekend, Alicia and Swizz allegedly rented a Hamptons mansion for a quick getaway. Well, the couple was having so much fun that at some point during their vacation they ended up partying at the wrong mansion. A source told Page Six that Alicia and Swizz got ‘confused and accidentally entered the wrong house.’
It’s unclear why the stranger’s house was unlocked, but the party people ended up in the neighbor’s kitchen.
“There was a woman upstairs in the bedroom at the house, and she heard noises downstairs,” the source said. “The woman’s daughter, a recent college grad, and her friends had been ‘pregaming’ earlier in the night before going out, so she assumed that the noise was that they’d all returned home.”
Instead, the neighbor found Alicia Keys and her crew. Luckily, the woman didn’t come downstairs with a shotgun. Both sides joked about the incident without getting police involved.
Photos via PopCrush.com and NecoleBitchie.com
More from Rucuss
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Buys Eddie Murphy’s New Jersey Mansion [Photos]
- Jerry Rice Sues After Buyer Backed Out of $11 Million Mansion Deal
- Intruder Spends the Night At Diddy’s Hamptons Mansion Again! [Details]
- Say What: Swizz Beatz Refusing To Help Baby Mama in the Music Biz?!
- Alicia Keys Is Pregnant Again [Details]
- Swizz Beatz Clowns Fan on Instagram After Negative Comments About Alicia Keys [Details]