Alicia Keys Performs ‘Girl On Fire’ With Nicki Minaj & Gabby Douglas at VMAs [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 7, 2012
Alicia Keys brought the house down at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Keys debuted her new song Girl On Fire featuring Nicki Minaj. The New York native looked stunning in an all black pant suit with her hair slicked back. Minaj brought an edge to the performance during her verse. She ended it with the lyrics, “but I got em aggy ’cause I win the gold like Gabby.”
Olympic all-around gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas, who led the pledge of alliance during Day 2 of the Democratic convention, appeared on stage. She did a few flips before meeting up with Keys for a high-five.
Watch the performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus at VMAs [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Azealia Banks Blasts Nicki Minaj Over Cultural Appropriation Comments
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- 2012 Olympics: Gabby Douglas Says She’s Not Changing Her Hair, Focus on the Competition!
- Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas To Grace Kellogg’s Corn Flakes’ Box