Alicia Keys Debuts Reebok Freestyle Hi Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 15, 2013
Alicia Keys has joined her husband Swizz Beatz in an effort to help boost Reebok’s sales.
Keys debuted her Reebok Freestyle Hi Wedge A. Keys sneakers shoe collection during a taping of Extra at Nordstrom at The Grove. The Girl On Fire singer wore a white, pink and orange mesh top and green skinny jeans at the unveiling.
Beatz looked on while Keys showed off the colorful collection of wedge sneakers with a throwback high top style. Check out a few photos from the event below.
The collection of shoes are exclusively available at Nordstrom and Reebok.com. The Reebok Classic X Alicia Keys Spring/Summer 2013 collection will be introduced on April 1st with the Chi Street Pack.
The first Reebok Classic X Alicia Keys collection was released in September 2011. Rick Ross and Tyga also have shoe collections for Reebok.
Photos via Reebok and YBF
More from Rucuss
- BlackBerry Names Alicia Keys As Global Creative Director [Details]
- Alicia Keys Helps Hubby Swizz Beatz Promote For Reebok [Details]
- Reebok Drops Rick Ross Over Controversial Lyrics [Details]
- Blac Chyna Debuts ’88 Fin’ Online Boutique [Photos]
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Launches ‘Front Row Couture’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Lala Anthony