Alicia Keys Hosts Keep A Child Alive Benefit, Plenty of Celebs in Attendance [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 4, 2011
Keys, who co-founded the non-profit organization, was joined by husband Swizz Beatz. The Grammy-award winner looked stunning in a sequin gold top, black pants and a YSL winter white blazer to complete her look. Oh, and lets not forget the $675 pair of Christian Louboutin Duvette 120 Metallic and Patent Leather Pumps, HAWT! The annual event benefits children and families affected by HIV/AIDS in India and Africa.
Tyra Banks, Queen Latifah, Serena Williams, Will.i.am, Gayle King, Kerry Washington, Chanel Iman, Carmelo Anthony, and La La Vazquez were among the stars who dressed up to honor the spiritual, musical, and philanthropic legacy of George Harrison. Guests were treated to performances by Keys, Usher, Will.i.am, Norah Jones and Jay Sean.
Check out the photos.
Lala and Carmelo Anthony. It appears Lala channeled Kim Kardashian with a replica head piece from the Kardashian wedding.
Here’s the overly accersorized diva with Serena Williams.
Queen Latifah wore a large brimmed fedora to the event.
Model Chanel Iman
Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Swizz Beatz Refusing To Help Baby Mama in the Music Biz?!
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore at ‘Five’ Premiere
- Kelly Rowland, Vanessa Williams, Jurnee Smollett-Bell & More Attend Jeanette Jenkins YogaSculpt [Photos]
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Attend Carmelo’s Birthday Dinner & Restaurant Opening
- Beyoncé Celebrates 35th Birthday with Soul Train Themed Party [Photos]
- Alicia Keys Throws Swizz Beatz A ‘Coming To America’ Themed Party [Photos]