Alicia Keys Helps Hubby Swizz Beatz Promote For Reebok [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 9, 2012
Swizz Beatz signed a deal last year to help Reebok relaunch its Kamikaze sneaker line.
In an effort to put a dent in Nike’s popularity, Beatz has been hard at work designing a line of shoes that the public will continue to love and buy. He even got rappers Rick Ross and Meek Mill to record the song, Reebok Back, last year.
Now, his wife Alicia Keys has jumped on the bandwagon. Over the weekend, his superstar wife tweeted pictures of herself wearing the Keith Harring inspired jacket he designed for Reebok while standing in front of the sports car Swizz designed for Lotus. She has the social media sites buzzing with images of his new shoes.
Keys then tweeted a pair of Reebok sneakers also designed by Beatz.
More from Rucuss
- Alicia Keys Debuts Reebok Freestyle Hi Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Swizz Beatz Teams Up With Allen Iverson For ‘Street Knock’ Video
- Say What: Swizz Beatz Refusing To Help Baby Mama in the Music Biz?!
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore at ‘Five’ Premiere
- Reebok Drops Rick Ross Over Controversial Lyrics [Details]