Alicia Keys Debuts Short Hairdo On GMA, Gets Clowned On Twitter [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2013
Alicia Keys debuted a new look at the Good Morning America Summer Concert Series on Friday.
Alicia stepped onto the stage in Central Park with a short-cropped cut. Many of her fans refer to Alicia’s new hairdo as a chili bowl-inspired cut. While Alicia appears to like her new hairdo, some of her fans are at odds of her new look.
The Grammy-winning singer strutted her stuff on stage while she sang Girl on Fire, before she brought out Maxwell for Fire We Make. Alicia also sat down at the piano for Listen to Your Heart and No One.
This is not the first time that Alicia has cut her hair. She made the big chop from long locks to a short inverted bob in July 2012. Most of her fans embraced that look, but not so much this time around.
Shortly after Alicia hit the stage, many expressed their dislike on Twitter. They compared her new look to a leather helmet and even Star Trek’s Spock. Check out some of the most hilarious comparisons below.
Alicia, who recently celebrated her third wedding anniversary with husband Swizz Beatz, will bring her Set the World on Fire tour to Latin America next month. She is an executive producer of the upcoming movie The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, which opens October 11.
Photos via Rap-Up.com, DailyMakeOver.com, Twitter and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Alicia Keys Performs ‘Poetic Justice’ With Kendrick Lamar at Sold Out Concert! [Video]
- Beyoncé Celebrates 35th Birthday with Soul Train Themed Party [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
- Check Out The Funniest Memes From the 2014 Grammy Awards [Photos]
- Alicia Keys Cuts Her Hair, She’s Now Rocking a Bob! [Photos]
- Rick Ross Denies Canceling Detroit Show Over Mob Threat [Details]