Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Shoes & Handbags [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 4, 2012
The Alexander McQueen 2013 Spring shoe and handbag collection uses beads, prints and patterns to make an edgy and unique line.
Bees inspired the designs and the accessories, so honeycomb motifs, beekeeper’s veil patterns dominated the accessories. Clear soles filled with colored beads and honeycomb details were the focal point of most of the shoes.
Check out a few photos from the collection below.
Photos via BecauseIamFabulous, Zimbio
More from my site
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- Nike Unveils 2015 Black History Month Collection [Photos]
- Shoe-icide Splurge: Beyonce’s Alain Quilici Payson Booties & Alexander McQueen Taxi Pumps
- Basketball Wives LA: Jackie Christie Launches Handbag Line [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers