Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Shoes & Handbags [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 4, 2012
The Alexander McQueen 2013 Spring shoe and handbag collection uses beads, prints and patterns to make an edgy and unique line.
Bees inspired the designs and the accessories, so honeycomb motifs, beekeeper’s veil patterns dominated the accessories. Clear soles filled with colored beads and honeycomb details were the focal point of most of the shoes.
Check out a few photos from the collection below.
Photos via BecauseIamFabulous, Zimbio
More from Rucuss
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- Nike Unveils 2015 Black History Month Collection [Photos]
- Shoe-icide Splurge: Beyonce’s Alain Quilici Payson Booties & Alexander McQueen Taxi Pumps
- Basketball Wives LA: Jackie Christie Launches Handbag Line [Photos]
- The Most Expensive Shoes in the World! [Photos]
- Splurge on the Look: Rihanna in Alexander Wang’s Starter Shorts & Shoes
- Rihanna to Design First Clothing Collection [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Launches Clothing Line At Kmart, Shows Up in Pink Lamborghini [Photos]
- Milan Fashion Week: D&G Spring 2012