Former ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Alex Suing Producers [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 14, 2014
Former Black Ink Crew star Alexandra Estevez claims one of the show’s producer roofied her in attempt to make her look like a slut.
During the first season of the show, Alex appeared intoxicated while she tried to seduce Ceaser at a party inside the shop. Later, she claimed she was slipped a roofie. She accused cast members of slipping her the drug, which led her being fired from the shop.
Now Alex claims producers from the show slipped her a ‘date rape drug.’ She is suing Pop Culture Productions for damages.
Alex claims someone connected with production (Pop Culture Productions) handed her a drink that contained a “date rape drug” and it completely messed her up. She claims she barely remembers a thing, including hitting on the owner.
To add insult to injury, Alex insists producers subsequently edited show footage to make her look as slutty as possible. She says she quit the show last June because she felt so violated.
Alex’s friend Ericka — not a cast member — claims she was also roofied. Together, they’re suing for battery and more … demanding at least $1,000,000. Calls to the producers weren’t returned.
Alex told her side of the story to Vlad TV. Check out the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Black Ink Crew: Ceaser and Dutchess Are Done?!
- NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Gets New Chest Tattoo [Photos]
- Developing an Artistic Vision, Check Out These Inexpensive Tattoo Kits & Needles
- MTV Phasing out Snooki and The Situation, Looking For New Talent
- Shemar Moore Shuts Down Phaedra Parks Dating Rumors [Details]
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance