Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz Split
Rucuss staffSeptember 15, 2011
New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez and actress Cameron Diaz have called it quits.
According to UsWeekly, Rodriguez and Diaz ended their year and half relationship because of their busy work schedules. The pair began dating in the Spring of 2010. Since then, the low-key couple have been spotted at sporting events and beaches around the world. The most notable moment happened during the Super Bowl when the cameras caught Diaz feeding Rodriguez popcorn back in February.
This is the second time rumors of a split have surfaced. The couple denied breakup rumors in June. Maybe they’ll do the same this time around.
It was reported that Diaz was expected to move in with Rodiguez when his $24 million oceanside mansion in Miami was complete. Construction is underway to update the expensive estate.
If the two are done, Rodriguez will join teammate Derek Jeter as a newly single man. Jeter and actress Minka Kelly ended their three-year relationship in August.
More from Rucuss
- A-Rod New $24 Million Mansion
- Did Minka Kelly Turn Down Jake Gyllenhaal For A Date?
- Diddy Stuns Crowd With Controlling Treatment of Cameron Diaz
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- Second Chance? Diddy Still Calling Jennifer Lopez [Details]
- Deter Jeter Lists His New York Penthouse for $17.95 Million [Photos]