Adrien Broner Spends $750k On Jewelry Shopping Spree [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2015
Adrien Broner is a flashy guy.
Broner, whose nickname is ‘The Problem,’ boasts about his boxing skills and does his best to flaunt his materialistic possessions. So it came as no surprise to some of his fans when it was revealed that he spent a whopping $750,000 at a New York jewelry store.
According to TMZ, Broner went to Avianne and Co. and treated himself to $750,000 worth of jewelry.
– 50 karat diamond chain
– 10 karat diamond and platinum ring
– 30 karat custom Avianne watch with AB’s initials
– 10 karat diamond earrings
Broner has a lot to celebrate. He defeated John Molina in a super lightweight contest at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in March. His record is now 30-1. Broner’s next fight is in May.
Photos via TMZ and Boxing.com
More from Rucuss
- Adrien Broner Suspended By WBC For ‘F*ck Mexican’ Interview [Details]
- Boxer Adrien Broner Flushes $20 Bills Down the Toilet! [Video]
- Adrien Broner Drops $15k in Strip Club, Allegedly Gives Stripper Oral Sex on Stage! [Video]
- Adrien Broner Accused Of Knocking Out Man, Robbing Him [Details]
- Adrien Broner Loses To Marcos Maidana, Gets Clowned On Twitter
- Adrien Broner TKO’s Ashley Theophane, Calls Out Floyd Mayeather