Adelle Is Pregnant With Her First Child!
Rucuss staffJune 29, 2012
Adele wanted to be the first to break the news to her fans about her bundle of joy.
The Grammy-winning singer announced on her website that she’s expecting her first child with her boyfriend Simon Konecki on Friday. The happy news comes after years of troubled romantic relationships, which Adele has famously pinned songs about. Tracks like Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep from her successful album 21 was about her breakup from her last boyfriend.
“I’m delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together,” Adele wrote in a blog post titled “I’ve Got Some News” on her website. “I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx”
Konecki, 36, is a former financier and co-founder of the U.K. bottled-water company Life Water. He heads Life Water’s charity, Drop4Drop, which brings clean water to developing countries. Adelle, 24, is still enjoying the success of her album sales. It’s sold 9.3 million copies in the U.S. alone, which makes it the biggest-selling record since Usher’s 2004 album Confessions.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
- R Kelly Wants Black People To Buy His Album [Details]
- Adele’s ’25’ Sold 3.38 Million Copies in Its First Week
- 2 Chainz Talks Legal Woes, Album Sales & Gucci Mane’s Rant On ‘The Breakfast Club’