Adele Gives Brit Awards Producers the Middle Finger, Apologizes to Fans [Video]
Peaches GrantFebruary 22, 2012
Singer Adele wasn’t happy that she was interrupted during her acceptance speech for Best British Album at the Brit Awards on Tuesday night.
It came as no surprise that she won, but it did shock the crowd when host James Cordon had to interrupt her speech and introduce the next musical performance. While she thanked the crowd for its support, Cordon walked over and politely interrupted and said, “I can’t believe I have to do this …” before introducing Blur and showing the singer off the stage.
After Cordon, who was met with boos from the crowd, stepped in, Adele asked “Can I just say, then, goodbye and I’ll see you next time round?” followed by her flipping off the cameras.
Adele gave her reason for flipping the bird after the show.
“I was about to thank the British public for their support and they cut me off, and I’m sorry if I offended anyone,” Adele said. “But the suits offended me, so thank you very much for all of your support.”
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Taylor Swift, Adele, Nicki Minaj and More Win Big at AMAs
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- R Kelly Wants Black People To Buy His Album [Details]