Actor Clifton Powell Accused of Rape
Rucuss staffSeptember 6, 2012
Actor Clifton Powell claims he’s been falsely accused of raping a woman in Louisiana last year, despite the allegations filed in a new lawsuit.
Powell, who is famously known for playing Pinky in two of the Friday movies, is being sued by a woman who is using the name Kiyante Myers. She claims Powell raped her in a hotel room in August 2011.
More from Rucuss
- Mystikal Contemplating Porn Career, Adult Film Star Pinky Makes Him a Offer [Details]
- Maury Povich Wants To Do Justin Bieber’s Paternity Test On His Show
- Jamaican Dancehall Star Elephant Man Charged With Rape! [Details]
- Woman Claims Justin Bieber is the Father of Her Baby [Photos]
- Jameis Winston Will Not Be Charged With Sexual Assault [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song