Aaron Hernandez’s Jailhouse Letter Leaked, Says He’s Innocent [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 1, 2013
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez can’t wait to prove the haters wrong.
Well, that’s what Hernandez wrote in a handwritten letter from jail to an unidentified person. TMZ, which obtained the letter, reports that it verified the document with law enforcement and it is indeed a note written by Hernandez from his cell.
Although Hernandez begged the person to, “Keep this off social media PLEASE!” it still managed to find its way to the media. No word on whether Hernandez meant for the letter to leak intentionally. He insists he has “always been a great person” and that he will play in the NFL again.
Photos via TMZ and Examiner
More from Rucuss
- Former NFL Player Aaron Hernandez Caught Holding Gun on Surveillance Camera! [Photos]
- Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Attacked Another Inmate [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Hangs Out With Porn Star
- Guest Charged With Rape at Chicago Bears’ player home
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports