A-Rod New $24 Million Mansion
Johnnie WaltersSeptember 10, 2011
New York Yankee star Alex Rodriguez apparently loves South Beach. He’s purchased a $24 million mansion in Miami that he will share with girlfriend/actress Cameron Diaz.
The Miami ocean-side estate is currently under construction and will be complete soon. This is the second home Rodriguez has purchased in the past year. Rodriguez bought a $6 million apartment in New York in February. He left his $30,000 a month rental because of privacy issues.
Apparently Rodriguez hasn’t been affected by the slow economy. But he’s made at least $20 million every year since 2001. And that’s not counting his endorsements and business ventures.
(Pictures via (Splash Online)
More from Rucuss
- Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz Split
- Miami Heat’s Mike Miller Puts $9 Million Dollar Mansion On Market [Photos]
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- Lien Placed on Michael Jordan’s Florida Mansion [Details]
- Adrien Broner Drops $15k in Strip Club, Allegedly Gives Stripper Oral Sex on Stage! [Video]
- Naomi Campbell, Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Call It Quits [Details]