Intruder Breaks Into Mike Tyson’s Room While He Was Sleeping
Rucuss staffJanuary 5, 2012
An intruder was lucky enough to get away before Mike Tyson punched his lights out.
Yes, someone was crazy enough to break into Tyson’s hotel room while he was sleeping at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. But the intruder left empty-handed. Mike awoke to rustling sounds and saw a flashlight, but by the time the former heavyweight champ realized what was happening the intruder ran out of the room.
Sources told TMZ that security at the hotel was called and they are investigating. Nothing was reported stolen. A rep for the hotel told TMZ, “We have received a report of an incident that is currently under investigation. As always, guest safety is of the utmost importance.”
Tyson was in town to celebrate the New Year. He and his family attended the Stevie Wonder New Year’s Eve concert.
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Beyonce Performs at Private New Year’s Eve Concert at Wynn in Vegas [Photos]
- Man Stabbed For Not Knowing Jay-Z & Beyonce Are Married!!
- Brawl Breaks Out at Young Jeezy Concert in Orlando [Video]
- 50 Cent Mike Tyson & Floyd Mayweather Jr. Spoof The Hangover [Video]
- Ray J Trying to Move on After Fight With Fabolous