7 Floppy Hats For Summer
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2012
Hats keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
You can’t miss by wearing one. Show your personal style this summer and slip one on. They are great for a bad hair day. It’s a pretty simple process in picking a hate. You should find one that compliments you.
A hat is made to be near your face. If you look washed out, put it back. Earrings add that special touch. Piece a pair of simple dangles. These will not detract from the hat.
Babble.com put together a list of the seven must-have hats for the summer below. Enjoy!
Bow Accent Floppy Hat
1. Bow Accent Floppy Hat This hat comes in seven different colors, one for every day of the week. And it’s inexpensive enough, you just might want to buy them all. You can buy this hat at Forever 21 for $10.80.
Striped Floppy Hat
2. Striped Floppy Hat This sweet hat looks like something from Kate Spade, minus the price tag. Remember: Stripes go with everything! You can buy this hat at Forever 21 for $12.80.
Ribbon Floppy Hat
3. Ribbon Floppy Hat The ribbon on this blue and white striped number gives it a softer, girlier look. You can buy this hat at Target for $14.99.
Colorblock Floppy Hat
4. Colorblock Floppy Hat You had me at colorblock. What’s a gorgeous brim! You can buy this hat at Target for $14.99.
Almagest Floppy Hat
5. Almagest Floppy Hat Pair these candy colors and stripes with dresses, skirts, and shorts. It’s worth the hat hair. You can purchase this hat at Anthropologie for $58.
6. Daisy Print Florals are in this spring and summer, and this hat brings the garden along wherever you go. You can purchase this hat at Zara for $19.90.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- FASHION WEEK: Minaj resembles Barbie/Ballerina at Event
- 16 Statement Necklaces You Can Wear Into Spring [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer/Resort 2013 [Photos]
- 10 Style Risks to Take in 2015 [Details]
- Look For Less: Rihanna’s Garter Tights