Birdman Threatens The Breakfast Club, Then Storms Off [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 22, 2016
Birdman has had enough with The Breakfast Club morning crew.
The Cash Money CEO paid a visit to New York’s The Breakfast Club on Friday, but walked out before even giving an interview. Baby and his crew made a grand entrance while the cameras were rolling. He basically cursed at Charlagme Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy before he sat down.
“I want to start this shit off by telling all three of y’all stop playing with my name,” Baby said to the show’s three hosts. “Stop playing with my fuckin’ name… When my name come up, respect it.”
The show began, but the mood didn’t improve. After Charlamagne asked Birdman if he’s confronted Rick Ross and Trick Daddy, who’ve criticized him on the show in the past, Birdman stormed out with these final words: “Y’all finished or y’all done? I ain’t got no more talkin’.”
Birdman is promoting his two upcoming albums, Ms. Gladys and Rich Gang 2. Watch Birdman’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Talks About Gay Rumors, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & More
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Young Thug Defends Birdman’s Honor Against Charlamagne Tha God
- Beanie Sigel Goes Off on Charlamagne Tha God Over Meek Mill Diss [Details]
- Birdman Throws Drink on Lil Wayne at Nightclub [Details]
- Baby and Slim Are Developing a Cash Money Biopic