Kim Kardashian Shares First Photo of Saint West
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2016
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to show off their new addition to their family.
Kardashian shared the first official photo of Saint West on her app and website. The reveal comes more than two months after Kardashian had the baby. He joins little sister North West.
Kardashian also shared as a tribute to her late father, Robert Kardashian.
“Today is my dad’s birthday,” Kim wrote. “I know there’s nothing more in the world he would have wanted than to meet his grandchildren. So I wanted to share this pic of Saint with you all.”
Saint, who was born on Dec. 5, has already been the subject of a Kanye lyric.
“I be worried ’bout my daughter, I be worried ’bout Kim,” Yeezy raps on the Kendrick Lamar-assisted “No More Parties in L.A.” off The Life of Pablo. “But Saint is Baby ‘Ye, I ain’t worried ’bout him.”
Kim also shared another photo of her husband and North takingnap during a baby shopping outing with parents-to-be John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
Kardashian’s photo came along with the comment, “So today we went baby shopping with @johnlegend & @chrissyteigen Kanye & North were a little too quiet. We found them passed out in the middle of the store 😂👼🏽 #TheRealLifeOfPablo”
So it appears West does get tired of talking.
Photos via Instagram and Kimkardashianwest.com
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Did Kris Jenner Abuse Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian? [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- 2016 MTV Video Music Awards: Red Carpet [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Denies Waxing North West’s Unibrow [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde, Shows Off Post Baby Body [Photos]