Ne-Yo Marries Crystal Renay [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2016
Ne-Yo tied the knot to his very pregnant fiancée Crystal Renay over the weekend.
Ne-Yo and Renay tied the knot at Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. on Saturday.
“We can’t wait to start our life together,” Ne-Yo told PEOPLE. “We’re looking forward to just being each others’ best friend.”
The newlyweds met about a possible collaboration last year. Soon, they began dating and Ne-yo didn’t hesitate to ask for her hand in marriage last summer. He said he knew there “was something different about her, something special.”
“I do” came just before the couple said “hello” to their first child together. Renay is nine months pregnant with Ne-Yo’s third child. He has a 5-year-old daughter, Madilyn Grace, and a 4-year-old son, Mason Evan, with ex-fiancée Monyetta Shaw.
“This is big for me,” Ne-Yo added. “I’m not doing this again, so I’m happy that my family and friends are able to be there to share this moment with us. We’re human beings, so we’re gonna bump heads on different things, but we’ve agreed that this is gonna be a marriage that lasts.”
And Ne-Yo had to celebrate his special day without his children.
Shaw felt compelled to comment, because Ne-Yo’s fans filled her comments with questions about the kids.
Photos via People.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Ne-Yo and Crystal Renay Are Engaged and Expecting a Baby [Details]
- Ne-Yo Announces Break-Up With Fiance Monyetta Shaw On Instagram! [Photo]
- Say What: Did Neyo Cheat on Fiancee With a Stripper?!
- Say What: Did Neyo Leave A Groupie Waiting For Hours?
- Chris Brown Customizes New Lamborghini, Parties With Tyga, Wiz, Neyo & More [Photos]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile