Couple Alert: Odell Beckham, Jr. And Zendaya Are Dating?!
Rucuss staffFebruary 19, 2016
Love may be in the air between New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. and Zendaya Coleman.
Beckham, Jr. and Coleman were spotted arm-in-arm all night at Universal Music Group’s Grammy after party at the Ace Hotel on Monday night.
Coleman, 19, spent the entire night joined at the hip with the 23-year-old wide receiver. And they didn’t just stay at one event. They also partied at Hyde. The two even popped into a photobooth together for some snapshots.
But Coleman’s father denied a relationship when they cornered him outside Hyde.
“What relationship? There’s no relationship? [They’re] just friends,” Coleman’s dad said, explaining that he was chaperoning the pair. Chaperoning his 19-year-old daughter and her 23-year-old, um, friend? “When you see my daughter out on a date without me, it’s a relationship. … It’s like an audition. It’s an interview.”
Its odd that Coleman needs a chaperone. She’s old enough to drive, vote and get married, so she’s old enough to date who she wants.
Photo via GossipGirl.com and Getty Images
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Webbie Arrested For Kicking Woman Down Stairs, Victim Speaks Out [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is a Ratings Hit For VH1, Casting Changes Next Season
- New York Knicks Star JR Smith Gives Tips For Dating An Athlete [Details]
- Zendaya Coleman Drops Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [Details]
- Aaliyah’s Family Wants to Stop Lifetime Biopic [Details]