Mark Zuckerberg Hints Why He Hasn’t Responded To Kanye West
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2016
There may be a reason why Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg hasn’t responded to Kanye West directly.
You see, West may have had a tiny shot at a donation from the billionaire but a fan pointed out that the rapper used the wrong social media platform to do it.
West posted on Twitter that he has $53 million worth of debt, hindering him from investing further into his business ventures. As a method to remedy the situation, the Chicago native asked Zuckerberg to finance “1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas.”
Check out his rant below.
Zuckerberg didn’t respond with a statement, but he showed that he’s aware of West’s inquiry by liking a Facebook user’s status. Steven Grim wrote on the social media outlet, “Dear Kanye West: If you’re going to ask the CEO of Facebook for a billion dollars, maybe don’t do it on Twitter.” Zuckerberg liked the status, which you can view below.
Hey, who knows what the future holds. West may get his wish, but we highly doubt Zuckerberg will hand over 1 billion dollars.
Photos via Twitter and Facebook
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kim Kardashian Denies Waxing North West’s Unibrow [Details]