Remy Ma, Papoose Tie The Knot With A Fairytale Themed Wedding
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2015
Love & Hip Hop New York newbies Remy Ma and Papoose renew their vows with a formal wedding.
And the VH1 producers were there to get it all on camera. The couple originally got married inside of a courtroom in 2008. But that never set well with Remy and she always wanted a formal wedding.
Now that she’s free from a six-year jail sentence, Remy got her dream wedding. Remy and Papoose had an official “All Black Affair” wedding on Thursday night in New York.
Keyshia Cole, Fat Joe, Ice T and his wife Coco, Mona Scott-Young, LHHNY stars Yandy Smith, Rich Dollaz, Peter Gunz, Tara and Amina were all in attendance. There was a fight between Gunz, Amina and Tara doing the reception. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Remy, Fat Joes and his wife
Yandy Smith and Cam’Ron’s girlfriend JuJu
Keyshia Cole was there and served as maid of honor
Peter Gunz and Rich Dollaz
Catch the wedding on the new season of Love & Hip Hop New York.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Remy Ma’s Prison Release Date Delayed! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith & Mendeecees Assistant’s Feud Continues Online
- Yandy Smith & Mandeecees Harris Host ‘Princess Ballerina’ Baby Shower
- K. Michelle, Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz, Yandy Smith & More in Love & Hip Hop Trailer [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!