Iman Shumpert Delivers Fiancé Teyanna Taylor’s Baby
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2015
Cleveland Cavaliers star Iman Shumpert and fiancé Teyana Taylor are new parents.
Shumpert and Taylor welcomed their first child on Wednesday morning. Their daughter Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr., whose nickname is Junie, made an early entrance in the bathroom of their home. The healthy baby girl, who wasn’t due until Jan. 16, weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.
Taylor shared the dramatic story behind her delivery on Instagram.
“On Dec 16th at 6:42am in our bathroom Junie decided she wanted to take her first breath into this world,” said Taylor. “She came out as a wonderful surprise to everyone! Not knowing I was in labor until I felt her head…it took two ten count pushes with my fiancé playing Dr and she entered this world into his bare hands! Eyes full of tears and barely able to speak to the emergency operator @imanshumpert tied a pair of red headphones around the umbilical cord and the ambulance made there grand entrance 5 min later.”
She continued, “She opened her eyes right away, gazed into mine and never cried! He handed her to me wrapped in our bath towel and wiped her face for me to see what LOVE really is. She has blown Christmas away! Our family is complete. Her blueprint will be unmatched. Welcome Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr. Mommy carried you. Daddy delivered you. #MeetTheParents we love you baby girl.”
Shumpert proposed to Taylor doing the couple’s baby shower in November. This is the couple’s first child.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Teyana Taylor And Iman Shumpert Are Expecting A Baby [Details]
- Teyana Taylor Confirms Marriage, Talks About Ring & Kanye West ‘Fade’ Video
- Iman Shumpert Cheating On Teyanna Taylor?! [Details]
- Elle Varner on Boyfriend Iman Shumpert: ‘I’m Glad I’m Not Hiding It Anymore’
- Couple Alert: Elle Varner and New York Knicks Iman Shumpert [Photos]
- Brandon Jennings Says He’s In First ‘Real’ Relationship, Teyana Taylor Responds