Omarion Thinks ‘Post to Be’ Was Snubbed By The Grammys [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2015
Omarion is feeling some type of way after he didn’t get a Grammy nomination for his hit song, Post To Be.
As a matter of fact, the singer went on social media to lash out at the naysayers. His song, which features Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko’s infamous “eat the booty like groceries” line, didn’t make the cut for the Best R&B Performance category. So Omarion went on Twitter to rant about it.
Omarion thinks the song is one of the “greatest R&B collaborations EVER.” Check out his rant below.
During Omarion’s rant, a fan made the point that the Grammys might have snubbed him over Jhene’s “grocery line” but Omarion didn’t think so.
This year’s Best R&B nominees were “Coffee” by Miguel, “Earned It” by The Weeknd, “Let It Burn” by Jazmine Sullivan, “Really Love” by D’Angelo and the Vanguard, and “Shame” by Tyrese.
“Post to Be” reached 13 on Billboard’s Hot 100 list. Watch Post To Be video below.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran, Tyga & More Attend Draya’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Say What: Has Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Sex Life Been Exposed?
- Drake Awards ‘Hood Grammys’ on Instagram [Details]
- Omarion and Girlfriend Throw Baby Shower [Photos]