Nicki Minaj Receives Backlash After Posting Bail For Brother
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2015
Nicki Minaj is feeling the heat.
But she’s still her brother’s keeper. Minaj bailed out her 37-year-old brother after he was charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Jelani Maraj was freed on $100,000 bail.
According to the New York Post, Minaj put two of her Long Island homes up as collateral so she can keep her brother away from jail pending trial. Although the homes are in Minaj’s name, they’re actually occupied by Jelani, and mother Carol Maraj.
Now Minaj is getting plenty of backlash on social media for bailing out her brother. Especially after the rapper once tweeted back in 2012, “people who abuse children should be stoned to death in public.” Check out a few tweets from her followers below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Nicki Minaj and Ex Safaree Samuels Go At It On Twitter [Details]
- Meek Mill And Joe Budden Diss Each Other Over Nicki Minaj [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Apologizes For Controversial Malcolm X Cover Art