50 Cent, Sylvester Stallone & Arnold Schwarzenegger On Set of The Film ‘The Tomb’ in New Orleans [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 19, 2012
Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson traded in his fitted caps, T-shirts and baggy jeans for a preppy look on the set of his new film The Tomb.
Before 50 Cent makes a return to music this summer, the New York rapper is busy shooting scenes for a $70 million action movie that stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. 50, who will costar in the film, was spotted on set Wednesday in New Orleans sporting glasses, a cardigan, and slacks while shooting scenes for the film, which is expected to drop next summer.
The movie follows Ray Breslin (Stallone) the world’s foremost authority on structural security, who is framed and locked in a high-security prison of his own design. He must use his skills to find out who put him there.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Custom Crib Almost Done [Photos/Video]
- Say What: Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood Hate Each Other! [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]