50 Cent Suggests Diddy, Rick Ross & Steve Stoute Are Gay [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 4, 2014
Steve Stoute pissed off the wrong person.
The founder and CEO of the brand development and marketing firm, Translation, didn’t have many nice things to say about 50 Cent during an interview. And he also left 50 off the list of the most influential rappers, which included Jay Z, Dr. Dre, Diddy and Kanye West.
And needless to say, 50 wasn’t too happy about it. The Get Money rapper confronted Stoute at a New York Knicks game last Friday. Luckily, the confrontation didn’t get physical. But 50 isn’t done with Stoute just yet.
50 raised the stakes of the feud by insinuating that Stoute, Diddy and Rick Ross were gay. 50 posted a photo of the three of them with the caption: “I ain’t saying nothing, but something ain’t right. Lmao.”
50 Cent, later, deleted the photo. But his latest move didn’t really shock many fans. He’s known to blast celebrities at a drop of a dime.
The New York rapper has publicly said he doesn’t like Stoute. The brand expert even admitted it during an interview with New York’s 105.3 Breakfast Club.
“50 Cent never thanked me for that (Reebok sneaker deal). The guy made so much money off of that, and the guy never thanked me,” Stoute said. “He walks around and says he can’t stand me. I don’t think he can stand anybody. I don’t know who he likes, but he definitely doesn’t like me. I gave him his first deal, gave him the sneaker deal. I don’t know. He just don’t like me.”
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Destroys Meek Mill On Social Media After Diss Track
- Say What: 50 Cent Spotted Wearing Wedding Band? [Photos]
- 50 Cent Calls Rick Ross a ‘Fat Boy,’ Says Drive By Shooting Staged [Details]
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- 50 Cent Confronts Steve Stoute At New York Knicks Game [Details]