50 Cent Says Beef With Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Was Publicity Stunt!
Rucuss staffNovember 5, 2012
50 Cent is still the king of hype.
After engaging in a back-and-forth exchange of insults with boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. on Twitter, 50 Cent claims the feud was all a joke. Well, 50 actually said it was a publicity stunt cooked up by Floyd to get attention.
50 claims Mayweather was upset he was being ignored after he was released from jail after serving a three-month sentence because of his domestic violence plea deal. Check out 50’s explanation via Twitter below.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Accepts $5 Million Offer, Claims He Will Knock Floyd Mayweather Out! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Men Should Have Multiple Women, Fiancee Agrees! [Details]
- 50 Cent Dismantles ‘The Money Team,’ Renames Promotion Company [Details]
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Trade Insults On Twitter, 50 Hires Floyd’s Dad! [Details]
- 50 Cent Admits He and Floyd Mayweather Not as Close as Used to Be [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds